Thursday 15 December 2011

Music Magazine Contents Page


 This was my original version of my contents page before I did some futher editing.    After evaluating this design again, I decided that the coverlines could be neater and more professional. I also decided to change the way the numbers hovered at the end of the coverlines and seemed a bit random. I also chose to get rid of the Leeds festival image because I wasn't going to have the magazine have a main article on the festival due to the lack of people who have been to large festivals in my questionnaire. This version of the contents page also didn't have enough pages to make it a surfactant music magazine. This version also didn't use original images from the wombats that were taken by me, unlike the second one.

This is the second and final design for the contents page to my music magazine. I feel that the layout on this version is better than the previous. I reduced the size of the page numbers to 14pt and added titles to my coverlines in the same style as the numbers. The space in the background at the top right corner was filled with the phrase that I used previously on the cover. I subsituted the image of Leeds festival for the image of Two Door Cinema Club because I felt it was more relevent to the magazine and its target audience.   

                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment