Sunday 6 November 2011

Original Photographs

I choose to feature this picture in my magazine because the colouring was quite good and the photograph wasn't pixellated. The photograph also had quite good lighting.
I did not choose this photograph because I felt that it had bad lighting and the photograph was quite low quality.
 I choose this photograph because I felt that it had personality and this photograph is what I wanted to represent my editor.


                                                                                           
I choose this photograph to be on my front cover because I felt that it represented what I wanted quite well. Although, it is not the best quality it is still quite good.
I didn't pick this photograph to feature becasue it was completely the wrong angle that I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment